OXYMETAL Group is a leader in industrial cutting in Europe
- 10 production sites in France and Czech Republic
- 400 people
- €64M sales turnover
- 42.000T of steel processed per year
- The largest machine fleet in our sector in France: 29 laser machines, 11 flame cutting tables
- Certified ISO 9001: 2015
- Aerospace certification EN9100:2016
- Welding certification ISO3834
- Environmental certification ISO14001 planned for July 2020
The OXYMETAL Group, at the cutting edge of technology for more than 30 years, offers its manufacturer and key account Customers a comprehensive service: technical reviews, detailed price proposals, process audits, PPAP deliveries, machine capabilities, monitoring plans, etc., as part of an approach combining continuous improvement, quality and safety.
Based at 10 sites, the OXYMETAL teams are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 day a week to produce parts ranging from 0.2mm to 400mm in thickness in a great variety of materials (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, etc.).
Our finishing expertise and capabilities (Bending, machining, welding, surfacing, levelling, shot blasting, etc.) enable us to produce complete assemblies.
Our inspection equipment, measuring arms, scanners and profile projectors mean that we can ensure dimensional tolerances down to a few microns.
We guarantee complete command of the process, from the supply of raw materials to the final inspection of the product and its dispatch via appropriate logistics (stock management, Kanban, JAT, etc.).